The homework is Exercise #12 (Ch.14) on p. 592. Read about how to do this beforehand on pp. 584-587 – then follow the instructions to create a complete Incident Report. THIS MUST BE YOUR ORIGINAL WORK!! Make sure you include everything relevant (see below), as well as your dream company letterhead/logo, address, etc., at the top.
Here are some templates; however, make sure you include ALL the points shown below, even if the template you’re using doesn’t include some of them–just add whatever else is needed per the list. hhttps://www.google.com/search?q=incident+report+template&client=firefox-a&hs=xfG&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&channel=fflb&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=GlBAVJ7DHKvksASS3oKIDg&ved=0CB8QsAQ&biw=1187&bih=608#facrc=0%3Bgeneric%20incident%20report%20template&imgdii=_&imgrc=_
Parts of an Incident Report: (PLEASE BE SURE TO INCLUDE ALL OF THEM!!)
1. Type of incident
2. Identification details – be sure to include contact information for everyone involved–their emails, phones, badge numbers, or whatever else is available. This Incident Report could become a legal document, so this part is important.
3. Time and location of the incident
4. Description of what happened–include machine or part serial numbers, car license-plate numbers/make, model, etc., or any other important details.
5. What was done after the incident (person sent to the hospital, etc.)
6. What caused the incident
7. Actions taken: Specify what actions could be taken to prevent the problem from recurring. It could be repairing any broken parts, calling a special safety meeting, extra training on a machine, etc. If you have any further recommendations, including those, too.
[Note: Per your text, Incident Reports can be used as legal evidence!]
We offer homework writing services with you in mind. Our homework help service is made to meet your demands, whatever the challenge. Every paper is written from scratch by experts in your field. You can order essays, discussion, article critique, coursework, projects, case study, term papers, research papers, reaction paper, movie review, research proposal, capstone project, speech/presentation, book report/review, annotated bibliography, and more.
Your Writing Help Service in a Nutshell