To prepare for this assignment:
- Review the article, “Racial Profiling Laws in Your State,” and the Miranda v. Arizona court decision. Think about the relevant laws associated with police operations and how these laws relate to forensic psychology professionals working in police operations.
- Review the remaining Learning Resources for this week, focusing on the similarities and differences among the forensic psychology roles in police operations.
- Select two roles that a forensic psychology professional performs related to police operations. (Please select roles that you did not use for this week’s Discussion.)
- Using course Learning Resources, the Walden Library, or the Internet, research current laws related to the forensic psychology professional roles that you selected.
- Think about the similarities and differences between the two roles you selected, as well as the applicable laws related to these roles.
|PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW AT primeanswer.com |
The assignment (1–2 pages):
Briefly describe two roles that a forensic psychology professional may perform related to police operations. Analyze their function in police operations.
- Compare (similarities and differences) the roles you selected.
- Briefly summarize laws that are relevant to each of the roles you selected, and analyze how they are relevant to these roles.
- Evaluate the insights and/or conclusions gained because of your comparison.
- Support your responses with references to the Learning Resources and the research literature.
Support your Application Assignment with specific references to all resources used in its preparation. You are asked to provide a reference list only for those resources not included in the Learning Resources for this course.
We offer homework writing services with you in mind. Our homework help service is made to meet your demands, whatever the challenge. Every paper is written from scratch by experts in your field. You can order essays, discussion, article critique, coursework, projects, case study, term papers, research papers, reaction paper, movie review, research proposal, capstone project, speech/presentation, book report/review, annotated bibliography, and more.
STUCK with your assignments? Hire Someone to Write Your papers. 100% plagiarism-free premium quality work Guarantee