- AUDIENCE The audience for this assignment is your instructor.
- Introduce yourself and Identify your academic and career interests
- Acknowledge receipt and review of course syllabus
- Demonstrate your skill with composing professional correspondence.
- Develop professional correspondence according to tech. comm techniques
- Tailor correspondence to the requests of a specific audience
- Compose and revise message to ensure concision and clarity
REQUIREMENTS AND FORMATTING
- The message must contain the following elements:
- ●To: firstname.lastname@example.org (Professor Wildy)
- ●From: your PGCC student e-mail
- ●Subject: Subject should identify your course, section, and the purpose of the correspondence
- ●Body: The body of the email should contain the following elements
- o Salutation – a professional greeting that is appropriate for the audience
- o Purpose paragraph – a paragraph that describes the purpose of the correspondence
- o Descriptive paragraphs – paragraphs about you and your writing skills.
- Paragraph 1: Description of your academic and professional interests.
- Paragraph 2: How has your previous experience as a writer prepared you for this class?
- A statement that confirms receipt and review of the syllabus
We offer homework writing services with you in mind. Our homework help service is made to meet your demands, whatever the challenge. Every paper is written from scratch by experts in your field. You can order essays, discussion, article critique, coursework, projects, case study, term papers, research papers, reaction paper, movie review, research proposal, capstone project, speech/presentation, book report/review, annotated bibliography, and more.
STUCK with your assignments? Hire Someone to Write Your papers. 100% plagiarism-free premium quality work Guarantee