Compare the best practice intervention identified in the literature with the current practice.Search the literature for four (4) evidence-based interventions on the problem/topic of interest.
1. Select a relevant clinical practice based problem/topic.
2. Describe the current clinical practice based problem/topic and include
â€¢Population of interest
3. Search the literature for four (4) evidence-based interventions on the problem/topic of interest. The literature can be individual studies or systematic reviews. A systematic review counts as one (1) intervention. If using a systematic review, report on the review, not on the studies identified in the review. The studies must be within the discipline of nursing (not medicine). All of the studies MUST be intervention studies. Review what constitutes an intervention study.
â€¢ identify the databases (e.g., CINAHL, Medline) and key terms used in initiating the collective search for all of the studies (not each study)
â€¢ â€¢ Describe evidence found in the literature
4. Write the PICOT question in sentence form using the following format. The question must reflect an issue or intervention within the discipline of nursing (not medicine). This means the question must be about something nurses have authority over, not something that is prescribed and/or carried out by physicians or another discipline. Interdisciplinary interventions are encouraged. An example of a PICOT Question and PICOT template can be found on Appendix A or the accompanying Melynk & Fineout-Overholt (2014) 3rd edition text online.
â€¢ P = Population â€“who does this problem primarily effect (i.e. Nurses, patients, families, etc.)?
â€¢ I = Intervention or issue interest â€“what is the proposed intervention identified in the literature as best practice?
â€¢ C = Comparison intervention or comparison group â€“what is the current practice? Compare the best practice intervention identified in the literature with the current practice.
â€¢ O= Outcome â€“how would you determine if the change/implementation has been effective?
â€¢ T = Time â€“how long would the new change/intervention need to be in effect before you anticipate evaluating the outcome?
5. 2-3 pages
6. Include level 1 and level 2 headings, an introductory paragraph, purpose statement and a conclusion.
7. Write the paper in third person, not first person (meaning do not use â€˜weâ€ or â€˜Iâ€).
8. Four (4) references from professional peer-reviewed nursing journals to support the paper. References should be from scholarly peer-reviewed journals (review in Ulrich Periodical Directory) and be less than five (5) years old.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH GEEK TERM PAPERS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT
The post Compare the best practice intervention identified in the literature with the current practice.Search the literature for four (4) evidence-based interventions on the problem/topic of interest. appeared first on Geek Term Papers.
We offer homework writing services with you in mind. Our homework help service is made to meet your demands, whatever the challenge. Every paper is written from scratch by experts in your field. You can order essays, discussion, article critique, coursework, projects, case study, term papers, research papers, reaction paper, movie review, research proposal, capstone project, speech/presentation, book report/review, annotated bibliography, and more.
STUCK with your assignments? Hire Someone to Write Your papers. 100% plagiarism-free premium quality work Guarantee