In general, you are doing a critique and analysis of each film. Here are some things to consider
and include. Include in your presentation. 2-3 pages, double spaced.
• What is the ‘story’ of the film – give a synopsis
• List the main characters and provide a brief plot outline. Then address the theme or
themes that you noted while watching.
• What kinds of identities are portrayed in the film?
• What are the meanings that those identities carry in the society portrayed by the film?
• What are the aspects of the film that relate to diversity, equity or inclusion – did
the film address issues of race, gender issues, religious issues, age discrimination,
physical or mental abilities – or other differences?
• What are the lessons?
• What did you learn?
• Include a few paragraphs on how the movie made you feel.
o Were you angry, sad, surprised, sympathetic or amused?
• Do you think the film was made to make you feel these feelings?
• Was there an obvious conflict addressed by the film?
o What was the resolution?
• Was a problem solved in a way that satisfied all parties?
• Was violence depicted? – If so, were there better ways of resolving the conflict?
• Could you imagine yourself in a situation like the one depicted in the film? How would
you have reacted?
• Critique the film from different perspectives; for example, what do you perceive to be
the perspective of each of the key players and how does this insight help deepen your
understanding of the film?
• What might have motivated the author/director of this film?
• What has been the impact of this film on society or social constructs?
• What has been the critique of this film?
• What has been the impact of this film on you.
We offer homework writing services with you in mind. Our homework help service is made to meet your demands, whatever the challenge. Every paper is written from scratch by experts in your field. You can order essays, discussion, article critique, coursework, projects, case study, term papers, research papers, reaction paper, movie review, research proposal, capstone project, speech/presentation, book report/review, annotated bibliography, and more.
STUCK with your assignments? Hire Someone to Write Your papers. 100% plagiarism-free premium quality work Guarantee