Imagine you have been asked to present at a town hall meeting. You are presenting the details of a new local policy that is being proposed. Your audience wants to know the problem, proposed solutions, risks, challenges, and funding opportunities. Develop a PowerPoint presentation. In slides 2-8, provide presentation notes elaborating on the slide narrative.
The sequence of slides should be as follows.
1) Slide 1: Title slide includes the title of the assignment, student name, course title, and date.
2) Slide 2: Define and analyze the problem to include possible conflicts that include political conflicts.
3) Slide 3: Construct policy alternatives.
4) Slide 4: Identify stakeholders and roles.
5) Slides 5 and 6: Identify budget cost factors, and introduce saving measures.
6) Slide 7: Choose evaluative criteria.
7) Slide 8: Identify any incentives, subsidies, and support.
8) Slide 9: Draw conclusions in a summary.
9) Slide 10: References slide in APA style that uses a minimum of two sources.
Add detail to your slides in the notes section of the presentation. All sources used must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations and be referenced per APA guidelines. Make sure to format your presentation according to APA style.
We offer homework writing services with you in mind. Our homework help service is made to meet your demands, whatever the challenge. Every paper is written from scratch by experts in your field. You can order essays, discussion, article critique, coursework, projects, case study, term papers, research papers, reaction paper, movie review, research proposal, capstone project, speech/presentation, book report/review, annotated bibliography, and more.
STUCK with your assignments? Hire Someone to Write Your papers. 100% plagiarism-free premium quality work Guarantee