Learning theories- crime behavior learned through social modeling (watching parents or peers)
- Select one of the theories (LEARNING THEORY) to investigate further and find a recent research article (2005 or newer) on the topic.
- Summarize the article, including discussion of the research question and their study’s methods (in other words- what did they study? How did they go about studying it?)
- Review the conclusions to address the question- what do the researchers suggest is the cause of criminal behavior in this study?
- Evaluate their conclusions (do you agree or disagree with their conclusions based on the results?).
- Finally, relate their findings to one of the ‘big’ questions for this course: How would one use this study to reduce/ eliminate crime? (Or how do the authors suggest their results can be used to improve policy on crime?).
The post Review the conclusions to address the question- what do the researchers suggest is the cause of criminal behavior in this study? Evaluate their conclusions (do you agree or disagree with their conclusions based on the results?). appeared first on Essay Hotline.
We offer homework writing services with you in mind. Our homework help service is made to meet your demands, whatever the challenge. Every paper is written from scratch by experts in your field. You can order essays, discussion, article critique, coursework, projects, case study, term papers, research papers, reaction paper, movie review, research proposal, capstone project, speech/presentation, book report/review, annotated bibliography, and more.
STUCK with your assignments? Hire Someone to Write Your papers. 100% plagiarism-free premium quality work Guarantee