Select either the qualitative or quantitative study method for this assignment. The study method should connect to the practice problem of interest identified in Topic 1. This could be one of the previously selected articles from your literature review or a new peer-reviewed article. In an essay of 1000-1,250 words, summarize the study, explain the ways in which the findings might be used in nursing practice, and address any ethical considerations associated with the conduct of the study. Refer to the resource “Research Summary and Ethical Considerations Guidelines” for suggested headings for this paper. Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, . An abstract is not required. Research Summary and Ethical Considerations Guidelines The summary should include the areas detailed below. You need to describe this research report as though directed toward someone whose findings you want to implement. Introduction Background of study: • Problem (why this issued is being studied)
• Significance to nursing
• Objectives: research question and/or hypothesis
• Concepts, phenomena (Summarization addresses the article’s problem statement or why this issued is being studied, purpose and concepts or phenomena). Methods of study:
• Quantitative or qualitative
• Research design
• Sample • Procedures (Addresses methods and research design utilized in the study) Results of study:
• What did they find?
• Implications to nursing
• Explain how the findings contribute to nursing knowledge/science. Would it impact practice, education, administration, or all areas of nursing? (Explains the ways in which the research findings might contribute to nursing practice or patient outcomes) Ethical Considerations
• Was the study approved by an Institutional Review Board?
• Was patient privacy protected?
• Were there ethical considerations regarding the treatment or lack of? (Describes the ethical considerations associated with the conduct of nursing research) Conclusion
We offer homework writing services with you in mind. Our homework help service is made to meet your demands, whatever the challenge. Every paper is written from scratch by experts in your field. You can order essays, discussion, article critique, coursework, projects, case study, term papers, research papers, reaction paper, movie review, research proposal, capstone project, speech/presentation, book report/review, annotated bibliography, and more.
STUCK with your assignments? Hire Someone to Write Your papers. 100% plagiarism-free premium quality work Guarantee