You are now ready to present to management the final report on total rewards information for the company. Refer to assignment 1 presentation for additional insight on information. This report will be a consolidation of weeks 5, 7, and 9 assignment papers you have written in this course PLUS a Plan Overview (sort of like an executive summary) and Final Conclusion.
Prepare a twenty to thirty (20-30) page report (paper) in which you:
- Create a minimum 1.5 to 2-page executive summary/plan overview summarizing and emphasizing the key points of the paper’s contents. YOU ARE REQUIRED TO USE Executive Summary Guidelines_Final Assignment_HRM 533.docx located in the student center to assist with the summary.
- Copy and paste all content and headings from assignments 2, 3, and 4 minus cover pages, running heads, introduction and conclusion sections, and reference pages. All information must be properly aligned according to APA guidelines and each page must have a page number. NOTE: You must ensure all errors or issues noted in previous assignment feedback have been corrected.
- Prepare and include an original conclusion section to be placed immediately after the paper content. NOTE: Do not use any previous conclusion sections from past papers in the course. The new conclusion section must take all previous papers into account.
- Create the reference page(s) by copying and pasting ALL references from the previous 3 assignments. Remember, reference page should be separate from the other text.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- All content within the paper must be set up and aligned per the requirements for an APA-style paper (required).
- All text font will be Times New Roman 12 pt. and spacing between all lines of information will not exceed double space; paragraphs are properly indented and all lines of information double-spaced.
- A cover page is required for the assignment and the student is allowed to be creative in designing their own cover page since the assignment is considered a management report. Does not have to meet APA guidelines.
- All In-Text citations must contain 3 parts: (1) Author or Source, (2) Year, and (3) Page or Paragraph number.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- See all listed learning outcomes for the course.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in employee and labor relations.
- Write clearly and concisely about employee and labor relations using proper writing mechanics.
We offer homework writing services with you in mind. Our homework help service is made to meet your demands, whatever the challenge. Every paper is written from scratch by experts in your field. You can order essays, discussion, article critique, coursework, projects, case study, term papers, research papers, reaction paper, movie review, research proposal, capstone project, speech/presentation, book report/review, annotated bibliography, and more.
STUCK with your assignments? Hire Someone to Write Your papers. 100% plagiarism-free premium quality work Guarantee